Drive with Uber is perfect for a these looking for seasonal work, short-term work, part-time work or for those looking for a flexible full-time opportunity.
If you have a full-time job, Uber is a wonderful way to work a couple of hours during evenings or weekends to save up income for presents, college or perhaps a vacation.
According to a national study, 80% of uber partners drive less than 35 hours weekly across 20 of our greatest markets, and more than half just get between one and 15 hours each week.
Main point here: You make your personal hours and they are fully flexible.
So you are want to become an Uber Driver?
Here is things you need to do:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have usage of a car that fits Uber’s vehicle requirements
- Maintain a valid complete driver’s licence in your state or place
- Have held a complete driver’s licence in any state or place for at the very least 12 months
- Give all the required documents required in your state or place
- Be stated as an insured driver for the car you plan to operate a vehicle
Before striking the street, you will need to submit these documents:
- A valid, full driver’s licence for your state or place
- Your passport or birth document
- Evidence of vehicle insurance as needed in their state or territory you plan to drive in
- Any other documents required in the state or area you plan to operate a vehicle in
After starting the register uber driver process, you will be necessary to pass a background check. Operations for driver-partner background checks range by city.
It’s simple to get started.
1. Apply Online
Inform us about yourself and your vehicle, if you have one. Understand what, Uber may be able to hook up you with a vehicle solutions company, who could help you get one.
2. Upload your documents
Uber need you to upload a few documents, together with your driver’s licence, so uber can run a history check. Once your documents have now been approved, you are ready to go!
3. Have a vehicle inspection
If the vehicle you plan to drive with Uber meets your city’s requirements, the next step is to arrange a vehicle inspection to verify it is roadworthy.