Driving with Uber is ideal for a these searching for seasonal work, temporary work, part-time work or for those looking for a flexible full-time opportunity.
When you have a full-time job, Uber is a wonderful method to work several hours all through evenings or weekends to truly save up money for presents, school or perhaps a vacation.
In accordance with a national study, 80% of uber drivers push less than 35 hours weekly across 20 of our biggest areas, and more than half just get between one and 15 hours each week.
Important thing: You produce your personal hours and they are entirely flexible.
So you’re want to become an Uber Driver?
Listed here is the thing you need to do:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have usage of a car that meets Uber’s vehicle requirements
- Hold a valid full driver’s licence in your state or territory
- Have held a full driver’s licence in any state or area for at the very least 12 months
- Offer all the required documents required in your state or territory
- Be listed as an insured driver for the vehicle you plan to drive
Before hitting the street, you will have to submit the following documents:
- A valid, full driver’s licence for the state or area
- Your passport or birth certification
- Proof car insurance as required in the state or place you want to operate a vehicle in
- Any documents expected in the state or territory you intend to operate a vehicle in
After starting the register uber driver process, you will be needed to pass a background check. Operations for driver-partner background checks range by city.
It’s not hard to get started.
1. Register Online
Inform us about yourself and your vehicle, if you have one. If you, Uber may be able to hook up you with a vehicle solutions company, who could help you get one.
2. Upload your documents
Uber need you to upload a few documents, together with your driver’s licence, so uber can run a backdrop check. Once your documents have already been accepted, you’re ready to go!
3. Have a vehicle inspection
If the vehicle you plan to drive with Uber meets your city’s requirements, the next step is to arrange a vehicle inspection to validate it is roadworthy.