Drive with Uber is ideal for a these searching for seasonal work, temporary work, part-time work and for these looking for a flexible full-time opportunity.
When you yourself have a full-time job, Uber is a superb solution to work several hours throughout evenings or weekends to save lots of up income for presents, school or even a vacation.
According to a national study, 80% of uber partners push less than 35 hours weekly across 20 of our greatest markets, and more than half just get between one and 15 hours each week.
Important thing: You produce your personal hours and they’re totally flexible.
So you’re want to become an Uber Partners?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Be at least 21 years
- Have use of an automobile that meets Uber’s vehicle requirements
- Hold a valid complete driver’s licence in your state or territory
- Have used a full driver’s licence in any state or place for at the very least 12 months
- Offer all the necessary documents required in your state or place
- Be shown being an insured driver for the car you plan to drive
Before hitting the road, you will need to submit these documents:
- A valid, complete driver’s licence for the state or territory
- Your passport or birth certification
- Proof car insurance as required in their state or place you intend to operate a vehicle in
- Some other documents required in the state or area you want to drive in
After beginning the sign-up uber driver process, you will be needed to go a background check. Processes for driver-partner background checks range by city.
It’s simple to get started.
1. Sign up Online
Inform us about yourself and your vehicle, if you have one. If you, Uber may be able to hook up you with a vehicle solutions service provider, who could help you get one.
2. Upload your documents
Uber need you to upload a few documents, together with your driver’s licence, so uber can run a history check. After your documents have now been accepted, you’re good to go!
3. Obtain a vehicle inspection
If the vehicle you plan to drive with Uber meets your city’s requirements, the next step is to arrange a vehicle inspection to verify it is roadworthy.