How to drive with Uber in Singapore
Make money driving folks around your city.
Driving with Uber is for everyone, even if you don’t have a car. Here are the minimum requirements:
- Singaporean / PR / Work Permit Holder
- Minimum 2 years of driving experience
To get activated, all you need to upload are the following documents:
- Driving License
- PDVL / TDVL / In-Principal Approval (IPA) Letter / Letter of Approval (LOA) / Approval to Drive (ATD) Letter
- Letter of Employment (Only for PR & Foreigners)
- Certificate of Conduct (Only for Foreigners)
To drive with Uber using your own vehicle, you will also need to upload:
- Z10/Z11 Vehicle log
- Proof of Commercial insurance
- Proof of Decal
It's easy to get started:
Signing up is easy and free.
Upload the following documents:
- NRIC and driver’s license, both fronts in a photo and backs in another photo
Additional documents for car owners:
- Z10/Z11 vehicle log
- Commercial insurance
Once your documents have been approved, you’re good to go!